1 lb. Lean ground turkey
1 15oz. can black beans (low sodium)
2 15oz cans diced tomatoes
1 onion chopped
2 jalapenos diced
1 Tbsp olive oil
2 Tbsp. chili powder
1 tsp cumin
2 cloves garlic minced
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut spaghetti squash lengthwise and bake for 30 minutes or until squash can be easily removed with fork.
- While squash is cooking, heat a pan on medium.’
- Add olive oil, garlic and onion and cook until onions soften and become translucent.
- Add turkey and cook approximately 5 minutes or until cooked through
- Add beans, tomatoes, jalapenos and cook for another 2-3 min
- Add spices, salt and pepper and cook for another 3-5 minutes
- Top spaghetti squash with turkey mizture and enjoy!