Each team member will earn one point for each day they log their food intake. You will only earn points if a food journal is submitted at the end of the day or week to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracking your progress has never been easier and studies show that keeping a food journal is one of the best ways to ensure success. You could instantly turn your phone into a tool that can track your progress, keep you motivated and so much more. Keeping track of our progress is especially important when you have nutrition related goals. MyFitnessPal is one of the most widely used app and the one recommend most often. It’s easy to use (barcode scanner included) and can serve as an essential nutrition tracking tool.
Here are some reasons you should track your intake:
- Understand sources of your calorie intake
- See patterns related to your intake (both good and bad)
- Increases mindfulness of food choices
- Better understand serving sizes and portion control
- Daily nutrition summary for all nutrients (protein, carbohydrates, fat)