Food Journal Review
Do you keep a food Journal? If so, do you ever take time to reflect and make necessary changes to your diet? Here are 10 things to look for while reviewing your food diary. These changes will definitely help you improve your food choices.
1. Are you meeting your calorie intake most days?
2. Drinking at least 64 oz of water (unless instructed otherwise by a doctor).
3. Choosing whole grains at least 1/2 the time.
4. Having protein with all meals.
5. Choosing lean proteins
6. Having veggies at lunch and dinner (extra credit for breakfast).
7. Not drinking your calories.
8. Limiting sweets.
9. Eating something every 3-4 hours.
10. Tracking at least 3 days per week.