Let’s Get Grilling!
Gingery Salmon With Peaches
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
kosher salt and pepper
2 medium red onions, cut into wedges
3 peaches, cut into wedges
4 6-ounce salmon steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, ginger, thyme, 3 tablespoons of the oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently toss the onions, peaches, remaining 1 tablespoon oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Season the salmon with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Grill the salmon and onions until salmon is opaque throughout and onions are tender, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
- After flipping the salmon, place the peaches on the grill and cook until tender, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Drizzle the salmon with the vinaigrette and serve with the onions and peaches.
Adopted from www.realsimple.com