Salmon Cakes with Garlic Aioli
Makes 4 servings (8 salmon cakes)
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 3 (6-ounce) cans skinless, boneless pink salmon in water, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning blend
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
1. To prepare aioli, combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. To prepare cakes, combine salmon and next 5 ingredients (through mustard) in a medium bowl. Divide salmon mixture into 8 equal portions, shaping each portion into a (1/2-inch-thick) patty. Dredge patties in 1/2 cup breadcrumbs.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place patties in pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and heated through. Serve aioli over salmon.
Nutrition Facts (2 cakes + 1.5 Tsp. aioli): 255 Calories, 9 g fat, 16 g carbohydrates, 30 g protein